- Privacy Davis Brand Capital is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites as well as the privacy of our actual customers, affiliates, subscribers and registered resellers. For visitors, we’ve structured our web sites so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. For customers, affiliates, subscribers and registered resellers, once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with Davis Brand Capital.
- The Information We Collect Davis Brand Capital may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through instances where Users are invited to volunteer or reuest information. Davis Brand Capital may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We may use “cookies” to track how Users use our Web site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users’ PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through our Web site. We may also track how you were referred to our web site. For example, which search engine you used or which advertisement you clicked on. While you are a Davis Brand Capital customer, we manage information with regard to your account status, choice of services, and customer logs. In addition, we may store customers’ electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
- How We Use Information We use the contact information you provide us to establish our service for you. We create and maintain other information such as customer account status, choice of services, and customer logs in the normal course of providing service.
- Disclosure of Information Davis Brand Capital may disclose information collected from Users to trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above. We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of Davis Brand Capital business. We will not otherwise disclose customer personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Davis Brand Capital, our customers, or others, or where Davis Brand Capital has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
- Maintenance of Information Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be